Terms and Conditions
Signature Halong Cruise
- ‘Company’ means Signature Halong Cruise and, where the context requires, its employees or agents.
- ‘Passenger’ means any person or persons on the vessel.
We accept a wide variety of different payment methods including:
- Cash – US Dollars or Vietnam Dong.
- Most major credit cards. (Visa and Master)
- Western Union.
- Bank transfers.
- Traveler’s checks.
Deposit to guarantee booking
Passenger will be required to make deposit for Signature Halong Cruise before check-in to guarantee the booking with us by our Terms of payment. The booking will be guaranteed once the payment has been settled to Signature Cruise. If not, your reservation won’t be secured and be rejected in automatically on our reservation system. Signature Cruise doesn’t have any responsibility for any rejected booking without deposit from passengers.
Date Changes and Cancellation Fees
Cancellation by the company: No cancellation fee applies. Guests may apply for a refund from the original place of purchase or a credit can be made with Signature Halong Cruise towards another cruise within 12 months of original date of travel. If purchased through an agent, please refer to the agent’s terms and conditions.
Date changes and cancellations are not permitted on our cruises unless otherwise stated. The following fees apply for standard fares:
|Cancellations||Under 5 cabins||5 to 10 cabins|
|16 – 30 days before your cruise||30 % of each cabin||50% of each cabin|
|07 – 15 days before your cruise||50% of total charge||70% of total charge|
|Up to 07 days before to your cruise||100% of total charge||100% of total charge|
All passengers must have a current passport and valid visa before boarding our vessel. Full insurance is full recommended for all passengers.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operation conditions.
Advanced registration will be required. Please provide (under Special Requests) during booking all passport information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date) at least 24 hours before departure. Guests with no information provided may not be allowed to go on board.
Signature Halong Cruise offers shuttle service at an extra cost.
Pick up location – At hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter only
Pick up time from Hanoi – 07:30 to 08:00
Rate for adults: USD 30 per person (return)
Rate for children 6-12 years old: USD 20 per child (return)
Rate for children below 6 years: Free of charge (Limited to 1 child per booking only)
The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and remain under the control of the Signature Halong Cruise and that the direction and control of the boat and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Captain of the vessel.
The Captain of the craft reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to leave the vessel at the Captain’s discretion.
The passenger acknowledges that the Captain of Signature Halong Cruise has the right and discretion to change the scheduled itinerary or destination of the cruise if for any reason the Captain of the vessel considers it necessary for the safety and welfare of the vessel, its passengers and crew.
Signature Halong Cruise reserves the right to:
- Substitute any other vessel other than the one designated for the cruise (including a vessel not owned by the company) provided that the substituted vessel is of a similar type and includes similar facilities to the vessel named in the cruise.
- To cancel or abandon the cruise either before or during the cruise, if the Company or Captain of the vessel considers in their sole and absolute discretion that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew and the Company will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the Passenger caused by such changes or cancellation.
- To refuse to transport a person under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who is incapable of taking care of himself or herself, or whose condition is such as to make him objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers, or whose behavior threatens the safety of others, such as yelling, cursing or aggressive gestures.
To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its related parties, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the cruise.
The Passenger waivers the right to the Company for any claim whatsoever and howsoever incurred including a claim for death, bodily injury, damage or loss of property during embarkation and/or disembarkation to or from the vessel and/or at all times whilst onboard the vessel itself, unless caused by willful misconduct or reckless disregard of the Company. In the event of breach of any of these terms by the Company, or a failure in whole or in part to provide any service that the company contracted to provide (either expressly or by implication), the remedy for any such breach of any term shall be limited only to the contractual value of the performance of service or obligation that was not performed by the Company, or alternatively part value of the service where there was partial performance of the service or obligation by the Company. Any liability shall be assessed by the Company’s own value of the service and/or obligation or part thereof that is the subject of any claim.
Passengers must not bring any dangerous or illegal substances onto the vessel.
Animals Dogs, cats or other live animals will not be carried on our Transportation, our Office & our Cruise.
Tickets are non transferable and non refundable and will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or damaged.
Special conditions apply to private charter & event bookings. Contact our sales department for details.
Other Operators – Whilst all care is taken, no responsibility/liability whatsoever is borne or accepted by the Company for any other operator that is included, for any reason, as part of a package holiday, or conference or meeting within the Company’s Boat. The passenger agrees that any independent contractors with whom the Company so contracts provide their services subject to our usual Signature Halong Cruise terms and conditions.
Tickets are valid for the `travel period’ shown. Exclusion periods may apply. Unused or expired bookings cannot be refunded or credited for other cruise or services. Arrangements and expenses for travel to and from Signature Halong Cruise and for activities or services not normally included in the cruise fare are your own responsibility and at your own expense. All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
For your own safety please do not carry large amount of cash.
Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all of the locking devices provided.
Do not needlessly display guest room keys in public or carelessly leave them on restaurant tables, on the sundeck, or other places where they can be easily stolen.
Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry
If you are travelling with children, provide adult supervision at all times.
No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the company, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any reason.
All customer luggage & belonging have to collect the Cruise Tag from our Crew at the Halong Office.
Customer has to take responsible to collect the tag and inform us exactly number of luggage and belongings.
For any belongs without Cruise tag, customer has to take responsible with your personal and handy belongings.
Customers are advised not to keep large amount of money and valuables in their rooms.
For your convenience, each guestroom and suite features a personal safe. Additional safe deposit boxes are available at the Reception. Please note that the management cannot be held responsible for any items kept in the safe deposit boxes or personal safes.
The cruise’s liability regarding items in the safe deposit box is limited to the equivalent of the rate of a one night stay.
We will not be responsible for:
- Any lost luggage without Cruise tag.
- The loss or damage of personal belongings.
- For loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms.
LOST AND FOUND:
Articles left behind by Cruise guests and found after departure will be kept for collection by owner up to 60 days. After that time, unclaimed items will be disposed by the cruise as seen fit.
Liability of Signature Cruises
- Signature Cruise does not accept liability for loss of and/or damage to belongings of the Customer. The Customer takes aboard all of his or her belongings fully at his or her own risk.
- Signature Cruise does not accept liability for loss as a result of death or injury of the Customer, except for loss caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of Signature Cruise.
- Signature Cruise does not accept liability for injury of persons or damage to belongings caused when entering the landing stage or the round trip vessel. The Customer enters the landing stage and round trip vessel fully at his or her own risk.
- Signature Cruises does not accept liability for loss due to delay at departure or delay during the round trip.
- Signature Cruises does not accept liability for indirect or consequential loss.
- As far as Signature Cruises should happen to be liable for any loss which isn’t paid out under the insurance policy of Signature Cruises the liability of Signature Cruises is at all times limited to the amount of the invoice.
Liability of the Customer
- The Customer is liable for damage to the belongings of Signature Cruises or any third-party caused by the Customer.
- The Customer is liable for loss suffered by Signature Cruises and for injury of the employees of Signature Cruises caused by the Customer or his or her luggage.
- All activities organised by Signature Cruises occur fully at the Customer’s own risk.
- The Customer indemnifies Signature Cruises against third-party liability.
In case of emergency , please contact cruise manger.
Fire alarm procedures
The Signature Cruise is equipped with an automatic fire prevention and alarm systems.
All “Fire Exit” lights are installed along the corridors and public areas. If you discover a fire either in your room or in another area of the resort, please follow these procedures:
- Don’t panic
- Notify the Operator by dialing “0”
- Vacate your room taking your key card with you and close the door behind you.
- Leave the cruise immediately via the nearest fire staircases or following the directions of cruise staff members to the Assembly Points.
- The assembly are located both, on the beach and on the harbour.