Hanoi city, a fascinating blend of East and West, combining traditional Sino-Vietnamese motifs with French flair. Hanoi is a destination for famous landscapes in Vietnam, the center of history, culture, economy, education & politics of Vietnam.
A Hanoi Hop on Hop Off bus is one of the most iconic ways to experience Hanoi. This sightseeing tour allows you to savor this vibrant city. Discover the city’s rich 1000-year history over three carefully designed sightseeing routes, featuring over 15 different stops. The Hop On Hop Off sightseeing tour bus will stop at all the major attractions in Hanoi including the Hanoi Old Quarter Streets, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long and more.
How To Buy Ticket
- You can purchase tickets directly from the station at the front desk, from the website, mobile application (coming soon), from a member of the Hop On Hop Off team.
- Your tour ticket is valid for 1 calendar day
- Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi hotel
- Temple of Litterature
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- One Pillar Pagoda
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum River Thames
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
ATTRACTIONS NEARBY Hop-on Hop-off STOP POINTS
Stop 1: Cruises Office – 13 Nguyen Huu Huan Str.,
– Very near with Old street area, easy walk about 250m to the famous street named Ta Hien.
– Walking along this street, you will discover a lot of food on street from local people.
Stop 2: Thang Long Opera hotel Hanoi – 1C Tong Dan Str.,
From the hotel, you just spend about some minute by walk to:
– Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple – about 350m.
– Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre – about 550m.
Another places nearby the hotel:
– The Party Committee of Hanoi city – about 50m
– Hanoi People Committee – about 350m
– Head office of Vietcombank – about 30m
– State Bank of Vietnam – about 200m
– BIDV head office – about 150m
Stop 3: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi hotel – 15 Ngo Quyen Str.,
– Hoan Kiem lake – about 200m
– Ly Thai To flower garden where regularly hosts street shows and events of Major city – about 200m.
– Sen buffet restaurant – about 50m
– Press Club restaurant – about 100m
– Casa Italia restaurant – about 150m
– Ly Club restaurant – about 250m
– Shopping center with famous brands in the World at 63 Ly Thai To streets – about 70m
– Trang Tien Plaza shopping – about 300m
Stop 4: Hoa Binh hotel Hanoi – 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
– Very near hotel is Vietnamese Woman’s Museum – about 200m
– VP Bank – about 60m
– Vietcombank Operation center – about 120m
– Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism – about 250m
– HANOITOURIST Head Office – about 120m
Stop 5: Melia Hanoi hotel – 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
– The famous sightseeing place is Hoa Lo Prison – 250m
– Hanoi Tower – 350m
– Komono restaurant (Japan food) – 300m
– San Ho seafood restaurant – 350m
– Vietnam National Administration of Tourism – 450m
– Ministry of Industry and Trade of Socialist Republic of Vietnam – 250m
– Vietnam Airlines No. 1 Quang Trung – 350m
– Ministry of Transport – 250m
Stop 6: Koto Van Mieu Restaurant – 59 Van Mieu Str.,
– At this stop point, you can visit Literature Temple, opposite the restaurant.
– Vietnam Fine Arts Museum – about 200m
– Eastin Easy GTC hotel Hanoi – about 150m
– Hang Day Stadium – about 500m
– Pullman Hanoi Hotel – 600m
Stop 7: The complex of Ba Dinh square, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, House on stilts, One Pillar pagoda and Ho Chi Minh museum.
You can walk to:
– Quan Thanh temple – about 700m
– West lake – about 850m
– Located at West lake is Tran Quoc pagoda
Stop 8: Vietnam Fine Arts Museum – 66 Nguyen Thai Hoc Str.,
– Opposite Literature Temple – about 20m.
– Goethe Institute – about 60m
– Brother Café restaurant – about 400m
– Some embassies of Thailand, Germany, Czech Republic…
Stop 9: Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – 19C Hoang Dieu Str.,
– Connecting gate of Imperial Citadel is Vietnam Military History Museum. You can easy to go to Museum from Citadel.
– Hanoi Department of Tourism – about 300m
Stop 10: Mercure Hanoi La Gare hotel – 94 Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
– Hanoi Railway Station – about 200m
– Bus stop of route: Hanoi – Noi Bai International airport – about 200m
– Ngon restaurant – about 250m
Stop 11: (Stop 5): Melia Hanoi Hotel – 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
Stop 12: (Stop 4): Hoa Binh hotel Hanoi – 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
Stop 13: Hanoi Opera House- 1 Trang Tien Str.,
From here, you can go to:
– Hotel De L’opera MGallery – 180m
– Hotel Hilton Opera Hanoi – 130m
– Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi – 500m
– Hoan Kiem lake – 500m
– Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi – 150m
– HANOITOURIST head office – 400m
Stop 14 (Stop 2): Thang Long Opera Hanoi hotel – 1C Tong Dan Str.,
Stop 15 (Stop 1): Cruises Office – 13 Nguyen Huu Huan Str.,